Estimated Shipping Time
- If you have something in your cart, our Estimated Shipping Time Calculator will tell you the day you will receive your package.
- Works for US Zip Codes only
When will your order ship?
- All expedited orders (overnight, 2nd day, 3rd day) ship the same day if received before 2:30PM EST on a business day.
- Non-expedited orders generally ship the same day too, but could ship the next day, depending on order volumes.
- Orders received after 2:30PM EST on Friday and weekend orders ship on Monday. We do not ship on Holidays.
When will you receive your order?
Below are the shipping guidelines from UPS and USPS.
- UPS OVERNIGHT is delivered the next business day, if your order is placed before 2:30PM EST. Friday OVERNIGHT orders are delivered on Monday and do not include holidays.
- UPS 2nd DAY and 3rd DAY are guaranteed, but they do not include Sat, Sun or Holiday deliveries. Start counting days the day AFTER you receive your tracking number. Thus, a 2nd DAY order placed before 2:30PM EST on a Monday is delivered on Wed, but orders received after 2:00PM EST would be delivered on Thurs.
- UPS GROUND delivery times are based on your proximity to Buffalo, NY. Please see UPS shipping map below.
- USPS Priority Mail delivers in 2-4 days and is trackable. Deliveries are faster if you are close to Buffalo, NY.
- USPS 1st Class mail is not guaranteed and has limited tracking. Deliveries vary widely. As a guideline, allow 5-8 business days, though they sometimes take longer. Deliveries are faster if you live close to Buffalo, NY.
UPS GROUND shipping map
We do not ship on Sat, Sun or Holidays. Holidays include:
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- February - President's Day
- May - Memorial Day
- July - Independence Day
- September - Labor Day
- October - Columbus Day
- November - Veterans Day
- November - Thanksgiving Day Thursday and Friday
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Please allow an extra shipping day from Dec 15 through Jan 15 due to heavy shipping volumes. Also allow an extra shipping day if there is severe weather in the Northeast or in your area of the country.
Unused items may be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- Carefully repackage the item and be sure to include a note explaining why you are returning the item so we know if it is a simple return for credit, if there was a product defect or some other reason. Include the packing slip or your order number so we can trace your order to issue credit.
Ship to this address:
Pinewood Pro - RETURNS
10 Highwood Pl
Trumbull, CT 06611
Questions? Call 203-400-3713
Helping Pinewood Derby Racers
...for over 15 years.
Tips & Hints
Tungsten weights are ideal for pinewood derby cars. Tungsten is about 1/3 smaller than a zinc piece with the same weight. Therefore, you can pack Tungsten weights in a smaller area to optimize your center of gravity to maximize inertia giving you greater speed at the finish gate.
When adding Nyoil to your axles, "less is more"! Only use one or two drops per axle and wipe off any excess oil. The oil should not be run down your axle.
Put a coat of wood primer on your car before painting it because pine wood is porous and will absorb the first coat of paint. Lightly sand the primer after it dries, then apply a final coat (or two) for a clean, finished look.
- FREE Derby Help
- Designing Your Car
- Building Your Car
- Making Your Car Fast
- Finishing Touches
- Pinewood Pro...
- Blastcar for Boy Scouts