Calculate Shipping Arrival Date
Your shopping basket is empty.
You need at least one item in your basket to calculate shipping times.
When will your order ship?
- All expedited orders (overnight, 2nd day, 3rd day) ship the same day if received before 12:00PM EST on a business day.
- Non-expedited orders generally ship the same day too, but could ship the next day, depending on order volumes.
- Orders received after 12:00PM EST on Friday and weekend orders ship on Monday. We do not ship on Holidays.
When will you receive your order?
Below are the shipping guidelines from FEDEX/UPS and USPS.
- FEDEX/UPS OVERNIGHT is delivered the next business day, if your order is placed before 12:00PM EST. Friday OVERNIGHT orders are delivered on Monday and do not include holidays.
- FEDEX/UPS 2nd DAY and 3rd DAY are guaranteed, but they do not include Sat, Sun or Holiday deliveries. Start counting days the day AFTER you receive your tracking number. Thus, a 2nd DAY order placed before 12:00PM EST on a Monday is delivered on Wed, but orders received after 12:00PM EST would be delivered on Thurs.
- FEDEX/UPS GROUND delivery times are based on your proximity to Buffalo, NY. Please see FEDEX/UPS shipping map below.
- USPS Priority Mail is trackable and includes Saturday delivery. In our experience, delivery times can vary, however. As a guideline allow 2-4 days including Saturdays, however it sometimes takes longer. Deliveries are faster if you are close to Buffalo, NY.
- USPS 1st Class mail is not guaranteed and not trackable. Deliveries vary widely. As a guideline, allow 5-7 business days, though they sometimes take longer. Deliveries are faster if you are close to Buffalo, NY.
FEDEX GROUND shipping map
We do not ship on Sat, Sun or Holidays. Holidays include:
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- February - President's Day
- May - Memorial Day
- July - Independence Day
- September - Labor Day
- October - Columbus Day
- November - Veterans Day
- November - Thanksgiving Day Thursday and Friday
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Please allow an extra shipping day from Dec 15 through Jan 15 due to heavy shipping volumes.
Also allow an extra shipping day if there is severe weather in the Northeast or in your area of the country.