PRO 2.5 Degree Bent Axles with Graphite-Coating (set of 2 axles)
See Customer Reviews!
PRO Super Speed Axles with 2 anti-friction grooves, nickel plated, polished, bent 2.5 degrees and graphite-coated to minimize friction.
We cut a groove in the axle head so you can easily turn the axle with a screwdriver.
- The PRO Super Speed Axles are NOT the BSA nails that come in the Cub Scout pinewood derby kit. Check your rules and ask your race manager if non-BSA axles are allowed.
- The graphite-coating will stay on your axles....right through the District races!
- The axle head is not graphite-coated
- You still need to apply powdered graphite to the wheel bore and axles! Work powdered graphite into the wheel bore and axle for a few minutes.
- It is very difficult to see a 2.5 degree bend with the naked eye. Roll the axle on a flat surface to see the bend. The axle will not roll as smoothly as a non-bent axle.
|Customers who purchased PRO 2.5 Degree Bent Axles with Graphite-Coating (set of 2 axles) also purchased:
|Customer Reviews & Ratings: