The PRO Car pushes the speed limits! Track-tested car ready to race featuring our PRO friction-free BSA Ultra-Lite graphite-coated wheels and PRO BSA graphite-coated grooved axles.
Uses Official BSA Cub Scout parts from the kit, with standard wheel spacing and axles inserted into pre-drilled axle slots to conform to most BSA rules (read your rules!).
The PRO Car is completely pre-built and precision tuned for maximum speed:
- Completely built car, ready to race (just add our dry powdered graphite to axles)
- Perfect weighting to just under 5.0 oz, so you can add decals or stickers
- Precision weighted with optimal center of gravity, to maximize inertia
- Drilled axle slots, to conform with any rules, while tracking perfectly straight
- 12 coats of high gloss paint, with a clear gloss sealer
- PRO BSA Ultra-Lite Graphite-Coated Wheels to reduce track friction and wheel hub contact friction
- PRO BSA Grooved and Graphite-Coated Axles, so your axles stay lubricated throughout all your heats.
- PRO Rail Riding alignment to give you that extra race winning speed out of every run
- Left front wheel is raised to reduce friction further
- Optimal wheel spacing to reduce wobble and hub friction
You must use Pinewood Pro dry powdered graphite
to lube your axles to achieve top speed.
(read your rules and ask your race manager if you have questions!)
- The PRO Ultra-Lite Wheels contain all BSA markings inside and out, but the tread is visibly thinner and may not be allowed if your rules say "no lathing".
- If rules state "all wheels must touch the track", you can not use this car because one wheel is raised
- If rules state "no graphite", you can not use this car due to graphite-coated wheels and axles
The PRO Car is a completely built pinewood derby car...with SPEED built in!