Join us for an Adult Pinewood Derby Race at Two Roads Brewing March 30, 2019
$10 gets you a Pint and a "5-Minute Quick Build" pinewood derby car kit.
...or bring your own car (still need to register)!
Registration, Details and Race Rules below...
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Register online and pick up your "5-Minute Quick Build" car kit at: Two Roads Brewing, 1700 Stratford Ave, Stratford, CT 06615
- (2) Two Roads Event Vouchers
- $50.00 Two Roads Gift Certificate
- The Cruise Control Challenge Trophy
Simple RACE RULES!
- Maximum dimensions: 7" (L) x 2 3/4" (W) x 3" (H)
- Must have 3/8” clearance under the car body.
- Maximum weight: 5.0 ounces. The official race scale used at check-in shall be considered final.
- Stick-on weights are supplied in the kit, but you may use any weights.
- Axles are supplied in the kit, but you may use any axles.
- Wheels are supplied in the kit. Must use BSA wheels. You may remove imperfections, but may not substantially alter or drill the wheels.
- You may use any lubricant but you may NOT use lubricant on site (graphite is messy!)
- All decisions by the inspection committee are final 8-)
Pre-cut wedge car body
- Easily push axles into pre-drilled axle holes!
- Drilled axle holes
- Drilled raised wheel hole
- Drilled extended wheelbase holes
- Easily cut weights with scissors to get exact weight you need
- Peel and stick to bottom of car
- Must use BSA wheels
- BSA nail type axles supplied - can be polished or substituted
QUESTIONS or COOL IDEAS?
- Call us! 203-400-3713