Tungsten COG Weights
Optimal Center of Gravity (CoG)
See Customer Reviews!
is critical to speed! The optimal CoG (or “Balancing Point”) is about 1 ¼” in front of the rear axle.
- CoG weights help you to easily “dial in” the Center of Gravity in your car.
- Just insert them into a 3/8” hole in the back of your car and use an Allen wrench to move them forward or backward.
- Full Instructions with illustrations are included
- Our CoG weights include four 1/2 oz (14.1 g) screw-in Tungsten CoG Weights™.
- Use weights individually or as 2 to 4-unit sets. Screw-in and adjust with an Allen wrench.
- Weights are 3/4" in length tip to tip and 3/8" in diameter.
- Use a 23/64” size drill bit when drilling a hole in the car body to get a tight fit.
Product Code: 021319
|Customers who purchased Tungsten COG Weights also purchased:
|Customer Reviews & Ratings: