Fully Built Pinewood Derby Car - Red Thunderbolt
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping
4.8 out of 5 stars
Save Time with a fully built car! The Red Thunderbolt is a super fast pre-built pinewood derby car designed to meet all BSA rules. It is pre-weighted, painted, track tested, and supplied with our BSA precision lathed Speed Wheels and BSA polished axles.
If you are out of time and still want to compete in your race, this car is for you.
It has these features:
- Completely pre-built car, track tested and ready to race
- Pre-weighted to just under 5.0 oz, so you can add decals
- Precision weighted with optimal center of gravity, to maximize inertia and speed to the finish line
- Drilled axle slots in pinewood derby wood block, to conform with any rules, while tracking perfectly straight
- High gloss red paint, with a clear gloss sealer
- Official BSA wheels precision "lightly" lathed for optimal performance
- Official BSA polished axles, with "extra" polishing for high speed
- Axles are inserted into the axle slots so this car is a standard wheel base
- All four wheels touch the track, but we drill an optional raised wheel axle hole. If your rules allow, raise one wheel to make your car faster!
- Optimal wheel gap spacing to reduce wobble and friction
- Designed to conform to BSA Cub Scout rules (read your rules and ask your race manager if you have questions!)
- All parts made from the Official Cub Scout BSA kit: BSA block, BSA wheels, BSA axles. This car is designed to meet BSA basic rules, but always read your particular race rules!
- Completely assembled and ready to race
Important! Add Pinewood Pro graphite to lube your axles...spin your wheels and add more!
Smoke the competition with the Red Thunderbolt!