BSA Precision Lathed Speed Wheels (set of 4)
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $75
4.7 out of 5 stars
- Wheel tread is lightly lathed to make it trued to the center bore, so your car rolls smooth and fast. The beads along the wheel rim are still visible.
- Hubs are lathed and the edge of the hub is squared to reduce friction and reduce wobble when the wheel meets the car body
- Wheel rim is lathed to reduce friction when wheel hits track guide
- Special lathing process makes wheels .2g lighter to reduce inertia, giving you a quicker start and faster rolling down the track
Results - Your wheels are precision tuned and balanced, giving your car a quick start and making it super fast as it rolls down the track!
- Should be legal in BSA races that allow removing mold marks and truing up wheel to remove imperfections.
- All BSA markings are intact inside and outside of the wheel.
- Rules are different for every race! Always read your race rules.
- Questions? Ask your race manager!
Product Code: 051266