PRO 2.5 Degree Bent Axles with Graphite-Coating (2 axles)
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $100
5.0 out of 5 stars
We cut a groove in the axle head so you can easily turn the axle with a screwdriver.
- The PRO Super Speed Axles are NOT the BSA nails that come in the Cub Scout pinewood derby kit. Check your rules and ask your race manager if non-BSA axles are allowed.
- The graphite-coating will stay on your axles....right through the District races!
- The axle head is not graphite-coated
- You still need to apply powdered graphite to the wheel bore and axles! Work powdered graphite into the wheel bore and axle for a few minutes.
- It is very difficult to see a 2.5 degree bend with the naked eye. Roll the axle on a flat surface to see the bend. The axle will not roll as smoothly as a non-bent axle.
Product Code: 040388