Registration for the 3rd Annual Adult Pintwood Pro® Derby Race at Two Roads Brewing is underway!
Get Ready to Race on Saturday April 9th, 2022 at Two Roads Brewing in Stratford, CT.
The race will be 1:00pm-4:00pm on the production floor at Area Two Experimental Brewing. Register below!
This is a popular event! The number of cars will be limited, so please register early by April 5th.
Details and Race Rules below...
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Register online and pick up your "Quick Build pre-cut car" or "Roll your own, uncut car block" kit at: Two Roads Brewing, 1700 Stratford Ave, Stratford, CT 06615
- (2) Two Roads Event Vouchers
- $50.00 Two Roads Gift Certificate
- The Cruise Control Challenge Trophy
Simple RACE RULES!
- Maximum dimensions: 7" (L) x 2 3/4" (W) x 3" (H)
- Must have 3/8” clearance under the car body.
- Maximum weight: 5.0 ounces. The official race scale used at check-in shall be considered final.
- Stick-on weights are supplied in the kit, but you may use any weights.
- Axles are supplied in the kit, but you may use any axles.
- Must use PRO Wheels from Pinewood Pro, supplied in the kit. You may remove imperfections, but may not substantially alter or drill the wheels.
- To be fair, your car must be a completely new car every year.
- You may use any lubricant but you may NOT use lubricant inside the facility (graphite can be messy!)
- All decisions by the inspection committee are final 8-)
CHOOSE YOUR PINTWOOD PRO® CAR KIT - Quick Build kit with pre-cut car block OR "Roll Your Own" kit with uncut car block.
- QUICK BUILD 5-Minute car kit with wedge block! (Quick Assembly Instructions...this is easy!)
- SHAPE-YOUR-OWN car kit with uncut car block!
- Easily push axles into pre-drilled axle holes with your finger!
- Drilled axle holes, or you can used the axle slots which are also drilled
- Optional raised wheel hole
- Optional extended wheelbase holes
- Easily cut weights with scissors to get exact weight you need
- Peel and stick to bottom of car
- Must use PRO Wheels™ from Pinewood Pro (NOTE: PRO Wheels are cooler and faster than BSA® wheels!)
- Axles can be polished or substituted
QUESTIONS or cool ideas to make this race better?
- Call us! 203-400-3713