NyOil II - fastest pinewood derby axle oil lube
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $100
4.5 out of 5 stars
NyOil II is a thin film lubricant for your Pinewood Derby car axles that out performs graphite over the long haul because oil stays on your axles longer than graphite (graphite-coated axles not included!).
NyOil is a proven race winner and an excellent replacement for the obsolete Krytox lube.
Added advantage: Oil lubricants have less mess than graphite.
How to use Nyoil:
- Only put one or two drops of Nyoil on upper end of the axle shaft where the wheel rides.
- with a clean cloth, wipe oil around entire axle shaft
- Wipe excess oil off of the shaft. This will leave a thin layer of oil that will last throughout all your races
- Do not mix NyOil and graphite. Use one or the other lubricant, not both together.
- Do not use NyOil on graphite-coated axles.
- NyOil is ok to use with graphite-coated wheels because the wheels are graphite-coated on the outside tread, whereas NyOil goes on your axles, not on the outside wheel tread.
Nyoil II is sold in a 0.5mL bottle with drip spout and screw on cap for re-use.