BSA Grooved and Graphite Coated Axles (set of 4)
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $75
5.0 out of 5 stars
- Crimp marks and burrs removed
- Secret groove cut in shaft to hold graphite during the race and reduce friction
- Axle is polished
- Graphite coating is applied so your axle stays lubricated, right through the District Race!
BSA grooved and graphite coated axles - fastest BSA axles on the market!
Sold in sets of four, individually packaged so they are not damaged in shipping.
Note: Because these axles are graphite coated, we recommend graphite powder, not NyOil, as an added lubricant.
- Another pinewood derby winning secret from the experts at Pinewood Pro.
- Just insert these beauties and you are ready to race to the finals!
Axles are individually bagged to protect from scratches during shipping.
- Legal in BSA races that allow graphite lubrication and that allows you to alter your axles.
- Rules are different for every race! Always read your race rules.
- Questions? Ask your race manager!
Product Code: 040344