PRO Wheel and Axle Alignment Guide
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $100
4.2 out of 5 stars
1. Axle alignment - makes your car roll straight
2. Wheel alignment - camber makes wheels square so car rolls straight
3. Wheel spacing - Checks wheel clearance against body to make sure wheels do not bind or wobble
4. Check wheel height - balance weight and makes car roll straight
5. Toe in, Toe out - A wheel check to make car roll straight
6. Track clearance - be sure car will not drag on center rail
7. Verify car is legal length
8. Verify car is legal width
Tool is made of a flexible, durable white polycarbonate.
Make alignments in a snap...with the PRO Wheel and Axle Alignment Tool.
Another tool to help you make a high performance pinewood derby car...from the derby car experts at Pinewood Pro!
Product Code: 100366