Instructions for Pinewood Pro Products
Green is Good!
Pinewood Pro is doing our best to be a green company. One simple way to be green is to put all our instruction sheets and assembly guides for our products online. Listing them here, rather than printing them, serves two purposes:
- Reduces printing and paper waste.
- Customer convenience. All our instruction sheets are in one place so you can refer back to them at any time.
We welcome your input and suggestions to make Pinewood Pro a greener and more socially conscious company. Every little bit helps us all.
Painted Car Kits
Pre-painted, pre-weighted pinewood derby car kits include polished BSA axles, lightly-lathed BSA wheels,
a PRO wheel spacer tool and a PRO axle inserter guide.
Unpainted Car Kits
Unpainted designer car body kits include polished BSA axles, lightly-lathed BSA wheels, flex weights,
a PRO wheel spacer tool and a tube of PRO graphite.
Primed pre-weighted Lazer Car Kit
The Lazer car is pre-cut, pre-weighted and the car body is primed, so you can paint it your favorite color.
- Instructions for Lazer Car Kit
LOW COST BSA wedge car kit
- Quick Assembly instructions for Low Cost BSA wedge car kit
Drilled BSA wedge speed car kit
Kit includes drilled wedge car with raised wheel option, 3 oz stick-on flex weights, polished BSA axles, lathed BSA wheels, PRO Graphite and a wheel spacer tool.
- Quick Assembly instructions for Drilled BSA wedge speed car kit
Low Cost Car Kit with Faster, non-BSA Axles and Wheels
Uncut car block kit with high-speed PRO Wheels and PRO Axles (faster than BSA!). NOTE: This kit is not legal in Cub Scout BSA races.
- instructions for Low cost basic car kit with PRO Wheels and PRO Axles.
Pre-cut pinewood derby car kits
Pre-cut, unpainted pinewood derby car kits include everything you need to make a BSA compatible car.
BULK Packed 8 pinewood derby car kits
Bulk packed derby car kits include the pinewood block, Pinewood Pro's PRO wheels, and PRO nickel plated axles.
- instructions for Bulk packed set of 8 Pinewood Derby Car Kits
Products to increase your car speed
- Instructions for NyOil II, a thin film oil lubricant - cleaner and easier to use than graphite.