PRO Axle Hole Driller Tool
In Stock Ready to Ship!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping on orders over $100
4.6 out of 5 stars
Video - How to use the PRO Driller Tool
The PRO Driller is a patented mini-drilling jig for pinewood derby cars. Quickly drill perfectly straight axle holes, 2.5 degree angled axle holes, extended wheelbase holes and a raised wheel hole.
If you are going to buy one tool, this is the one. Increase your car speed four ways.
- Drill perfectly straight axle holes. Straight cars don’t hit the center rail (or hit the side rails for center-less tracks). Extra energy goes to increase your car’s speed.
- Drill a raised wheel hole. It takes less energy to turn 3 wheels. Extra energy goes to speed.
- Drill 2.5 degree angled axle holes to cant your wheels. Canted wheels migrate toward the axle head where there is less friction. Less friction means more speed.
- Create an extended wheelbase. Your car has more stability, which means more speed.
Exclusive patented features:
- The PRO Driller includes our exclusive View Port. You can see through the tool to easily align the PRO Driller with the pre-cut axle slot, so you can re-drill the slot making it perfectly straight. Easily slip in your axles, saving your fingers!
- The PRO Driller has an adjustable "Easy Slide" feature so it snugly fits any pinewood derby car block; BSA Cub Scout, Awana, Royal Rangers, etc. No need to shave or shim.
- Includes a perfectly sized 2.2mm drill bit so your axles slide in. This reduces the chance of cracking the block and it saves your fingers!
Full instructions: How to use the PRO Axle Hole Driller
Another speed secret from the Pinewood Derby Pro’s at Pinewood Pro.
Made of Aluminum and comes in a cool blue color! Drill bit and instructions included.
US Patent number: 9,095,912